WELCOME TO THE INDUSTRY’S PREMIER PUBLICATION
Golf Car News Magazine started in 1972 and is the oldest and original publication for the Golf, Turf and Industrial Vehicle dealer network worldwide. Each issue is sent to over 3,000 qualified golf car dealers and does not accept subscriptions from Retail users. GCN is published once every two months.
GCN is an industry “must-have” and a rich reference resource for golf car dealers. From insights into top news and events; product information, profiles and key trends, GCN offers you an easy source of reference for your business. Each issue features up-to-the-minute product information, services and other important news from the manufacturers in our “Industry News” section. “Ask The Guru” section answers our readers’ questions and concerns about the care and maintenance of their vehicles. (Email the Guru to submit your question to the Guru) GCN also features a different Editorial theme each issue, from our Custom & Exotic car contest in the January/February issue through the ever popular Golf Car Accessories Guide in the July/August issue.
EDITORIAL: If you would like to contribute editorial to be published in Golf Car News,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ART: We accept the following formats: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat PDF. All ads must be 300 dpi or higher and include any graphics, fonts or outlined logos used. Ads should be submitted as CMYK color, if not, we are not responsible for any changes during the conversion process.
AD DESIGN: Art production assistance is available, contact us at email@example.com.
PRE-PRINTED INSERTS: A limited amount of single sheet or multi-page inserts are available, please contact us for rates.
- New advertisers MUST prepay with the first advertisement.
- Advertisers and advertising agencies are bound by all conditions outlined in current advertising rate card. 10% Agency discount if paid within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Cancellations MUST be received in writing three weeks prior to publication. Prior to each issue the publisher will e-mail or fax requesting ad changes or cancellations. If we do not receive a written notification or cancellation response back from you, your ad will run “as is”.
- Late ads received after the materials deadline may be subject to a $50.00 late fee per page.
- Payment is due in full 30 days from invoice date. Failure to do so will result in your ad automatically being canceled in any upcoming issues. The Publisher will not publish an ad if there are any invoices 60 days past due.
- The Publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising. The Publisher has the right to add the word advertisement to any ad which creates the illusion of being editorial matter.
- The position is at the discretion of the publisher unless a specific position is requested and available.
Click here to download or print the full media kit.