Welcome To The Industry’s Premier Publication
Golf Car News Magazine started in 1972 and is the oldest and original publication for the golf, turf and industrial vehicle dealer network worldwide. Each issue is sent to over 3,000 qualified golf car dealers and does not accept subscriptions from retail
users. GCN is published once bi-monthly.
Golf Car News is considered a rich reference resource for golf car dealers. From insights into top news and events; product information, profiles and key trends, GCN offers you an easy source of reference for your business. Each issue features important news from the manufacturers in our Industry News section, our staff Guru answers readers’ questions and concerns about the care and maintenance of their vehicles. GCN also features a highly-anticipated annual theme each issue, including industry guides and contests.
Look forward to new editorial, new departments, and better-than-ever coverage!
|Jan. / Feb. 2019|
Ad Space: 12/12/2019
Ad Art: 12/17/2019
|Business Strategies Issue
Get your business in shape with strategies to help you into the New Year and beyond.
|Mar. / Apr. 2019|
Ad Space: 1/21/2019
Ad Art: 2/4/2019
|Golf Car Battery Issue
Model specifications for batteries used in the Golf Car industry.
|May / Jun. 2019|
Ad Space: 3/18/2019
Ad Art: 4/1/2019
|GCSAA/GIS & PGA Trade Show Reports
Report from the trade show floor on developments in golf car, turf and
industrial vehicle industries.
|Jul. / Aug. 2019|
Ad Space: 5/20/2019
Ad Art: 6/3/2019
|Golf Car Accessories Guide / 11th Annual Custom Golf Cart Contest
The complete dealer’s guide for golf car accessories. The complete dealers’ guide for golf car accessories. Readers submit photos of the cars that they have modified. Featuring several categories such as: Best of Show, Best Paint, Best Theme and Most Creative.
|Sept. / Oct. 2019|
Ad Space: 7/22/2019
Ad Art: 8/5/2019
|Industrial / Turf Vehicle Guide
Complete guide listing features and specifications of current year
industrial and turf vehicles.
|Nov. / Dec. 2019|
Ad Space: 9/23/2019
Ad Art: 10/7/2019
|Annual Golf Car Guide Issue
Complete guide featuring photos and specifications on all the latest model gas and electric gold cars.
Display Ad Sizes
|Two-page spread||Trim Size: 17" × 11"|
(safe zone: 0.5" from trim & 0.5" from gutter)
Total Size with Bleed: 17.25" × 10.625"
|0.125" on all four sides|
|Full page||Trim Size: 8.5" × 11"|
(safe zone: 0.5" from trim)
Total Size with Bleed: 8.75" × 11.25"
|0.125" on all four sides|
|1/2 page||7.5" × 4.875"|
|1/4 page||3.625" × 4.875"|
|1/6 Page||2.33" × 4.875"|
|1/8 Page||3.625" × 2.3125"|
Inserts/New Product Spotlight
Get noticed with an in-folio insert!
Insert is double-sided, full-color 8″ × 10″ advertisement on gloss stock placed inside the magazine fold. Package includes print and insertion.
New Product Spotlight
Showcase your New Products in our New Product Spotlight!
Package includes: 1 high-res image and a brief description of a product or service (140-150 words). Please include release date or expected launch date.
Printing Process: Sheet-Fed Offset
Binding Method: Perfect
Single-Page Trim Size: 8.5″ × 11″. All bleed ads must add .125″ bleed to trim-size (listed).
Electronic Files: We prefer high-resolution PDF files created in one of the following: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop. All photography and illustrations used must be no less than 300 dpi and color corrected as CMYK files. Open Type fonts are recommended. All art must be provided at 300 dpi; line art at 600-1200 dpi. Microsoft PowerPoint and Publisher files will not be accepted.
Preferred Position: 10% additional charge.
Ad Submission: Email artwork to email@example.com.
Proofs: Please provide a high-resolution color proof with SWOP color bars.
Production: Artwork production is not included with your advertising contract and will incur an additional fee of $85 per hour with a minimum of 1 hour. If you want to use your ad or photography outside of the magazine, additional charges will apply. Artwork created by and for the magazine cannot be used in another publication. Please contact your account executive for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- New advertisers MUST prepay with the first advertisement.
- Advertisers and advertising agencies are bound by all conditions outlined in current advertising rate card. 10% Agency discount if paid within 30 days from date of invoice.
- Ad cancellation or moving of insertions requires written notice, submitted 30 days prior to that month’s space reservation date. If ad cancellation affects the original earned frequency discount, the advertiser will be billed the difference. If 30-day notice is not provided and space is reserved and the advertiser does not meet copy deadline, publisher may insert a previous advertisement. In circumstances where there has been no previous advertisement, the magazine may prepare and insert an advertisement without prior approval of copy or layout by the advertiser and the advertiser will be responsible for full payment as stated on the original contract.
- Payment is due in full 30 days from invoice date. Failure to do so will result in your ad automatically being canceled in any upcoming issues. The Publisher will not publish an ad if there are any invoices 60 days past due.
- The Publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising. The Publisher has the right to add the word advertisement to any ad which creates the illusion of being editorial matter. Position is at the discretion of the publisher unless a specific position is requested and available.